Sunday 7 October 2012

Sci-fi Bounty Hunter and... Japanese School Girl!? (19/7/2012)



Annotations (top left character):
  • I really enjoyed drawing my sci-fi bounty hunter but I can see that I didn't do a good job on his feet unfortunately as each one has a different design to the other. 
  • Some critics complained about the position of his head, but I personally don't mind it.    
  • I personally really like how his armour and tubing on the upper side of his body came out. Though his knee pads are a bit too close to his legs for my liking, even though one could argue that its just the baggy trousers that give this effect.
Annotations (bottom right character):
  • I really like the creases in her top but recognise that I made them too baggy. 
  • I wish I had added more lines to the girl's skirt to make it more flowing.  
  • Feel that I accidentally made her head too masculine and her hands and feet too small. Therefore next time I try to draw a character similar to this one I need to give the character both a more feminine face and proportionate body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment