Sunday 7 October 2012

Dynamic Sketches! (4/9/2012)


Annotations (top left character):
  • I tried to draw a running man without using any references. For the most part it worked except for the arms that I need to work on for next time as his left arm looks really odd. 
  • I really tried to make the character look as if he was from a rural 1920's-30's age and overall feel that I accomplished this.
Annotations (bottom right character):
  • Decided to add lots of triangles so as to make it look as if the character is jumping out of a window as the pose suggests.
  • After drawing the character I deliberately chose not to give him hair as firstly he looked much cooler without it and secondly, he reminded me of John McClane from Die Hard which is also awesome. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment