Sunday 7 October 2012

Punks (18/7/2012)



Annotations (left character):
  • This character's facial expressions and haircut were some of my favorites to draw as I feel that they really portray the tough guy attitude. 
  • His striped shirt would be black and red. Also I think the shirt's slanted stripes help to make it look  more realistic.   
  • Could have made the belt and scarf more detailed.
  • Although I still really like his design, I recognise that his hands are unfortunately too small. 
Annotations (right character):
  • I love how well I drew his hoody as not only did it look like one, but it's design came out incredibly well. This also goes for his trousers as I really like how creased they look, especially since his hands are in his pockets and thus they would have an affect on the overall look of them.  
  • The hoody would be a mixture of fire related colours in order to match its fiery patterns e.g. reds, oranges and yellows. I might even add black for the middle part of the hoody and red for the bottom  and the top half of it. 
  • As I said above, I love how well this character's facial expression came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment